le royaume des rapaces Index du Forum

le royaume des rapaces
trois royaumes peuplés de rapace différents, un clan pret à tout pour le pouvoir, qui vaincra?

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

An Error Occurred Please Try To Relogin To Facebook And T

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le royaume des rapaces Index du Forum -> territoire des faucons -> nichée des apprentis
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vanilmyk

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: An Error Occurred Please Try To Relogin To Facebook And T Répondre en citant

An Error Occurred Please Try To Re-login To Facebook And Try Again Later. Youtube
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

It doesn't have any lasting effect, so if you revisit such a 'forgotten' website then data from that website will be saved once again. shareimprove this answer edited Oct 26 '12 at 8:35 community wiki Chris Kirby add a comment up vote 0 down vote For me the issue was that the url of the app didn't completely match the url I was running it on (i.e different directories, same domain) shareimprove this answer answered Oct 30 '12 at 10:55 community wiki Click Upvote add a comment up vote 0 down vote There is no possibility to solve this type of error. Thank you! yes, I have tried all the following steps like you told me to last night. Loading. Up next How To Fix YouTube Error "An Error Occurred. *Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button *Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux) *Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac) Clear the cache and remove cookies only from websites that cause problems. Cancel Subscribe to feed Question details Product Firefox Topic Fix problems with websites (Facebook, YouTube, webmail etc.) System Details Mac OS Firefox 34.0 More system details Additional System Details Installed Plug-ins Adobe Acrobat Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 11.0.10 A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Extension Manager is installed on this machine. Same problem saying "an error occurred, please try again". CASP3RTECH 22,820 views 8:04 Fix youtube An error has occurred, please try again later - Duration: 2:30. Please Try Again Later. I am happy to hear that its working! junlee23 Posted 1/24/15, 7:12 AM Question owner Hello, Sorry to keep bothering you. Add to Want to watch this again later? Sign in to add this video to a playlist. means " and not "HTTPS://apps.facebook.com/,." The solution: went to my application settings in facebook developers section. Attached screenshots Chosen solution yes, I have tried all the following steps like you told me to last night. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. :u) shareimprove this answer answered Feb 14 '12 at 7:52 community wiki case2000 1 thanks, this helped. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . Working. requireonce("facebook.php"); $config = array(); $config['appId'] = 'YOURAPPID'; $config['secret'] = 'YOURAPPSECRET'; $config['fileUpload'] = false; // optional $facebook = new Facebook($config); shareimprove this answer answered Nov 18 '12 at 21:33 community wiki Sanket Sahu add a comment up vote 2 down vote If your all code is working properly then to remove such type of error go to Facebook Developers Apps and disable sandbox mode. Please try again later” 8 Getting error when trying to open a feed dialog 0 APP authentication on facebook with PHP SDK 0 Do I need a Facebook app to let my iOS app post on someone's wall? 0 How to provide a facebook login with facebook-php-sdk? 1 Sharing on Facebook from Uniy3D 0 Facebook auth access link stopped working, i only get generic error message 2 Login window shows as white after button press 0 Facebook feed dialog is showing “An error occurred. Advertisement Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next. But of all games this one has held my interest. Learn more" with a black background. Candy Crush Saga Candy Crush Soda Saga Farm Heroes Saga New Levels / Level Help Asked one year ago Johnny Ryall 35 Replies 16 Have this question 35 Replies 16 Have this question Asked one year ago . If this still persists for you on PC, then kindly try on mobile. This has happened the last 4 purchases and I am sure it will keep happening. Please try again later' error bypass - Duration: 8:04. shareimprove this answer edited Oct 17 '12 at 16:04 community wiki Chris add a comment up vote 0 down vote You need to specify http:// in your REDIRECT URI. Is there any other methods that I can try? I have already tried those methods and tried it again, but it is still not working. Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged php facebook facebook-graph-api or ask your own question. Published on Aug 29, 2012This is a REAL fix for the YouTube error messages. Loading. You can change this preference below. Add to Want to watch this again later? Sign in to add this video to a playlist. Go to developers.facebook.com and click on apps, then select your app from the left sidebar. But it didn't work. About Press Copyright Creators Advertise Developers +YouTube Terms Privacy Policy & Safety Send feedback Test new features 5a02188284
hearts for facebookeset smart security facebook keyssamsung wave s8500 facebook downloadjava facebook chat for samsung mobilefacebook crear boton me gustadownload facebook blackberry untuk hp nokiafacebook like for jquery mobilecheat soul crash facebook cheat enginefacebook hack tool 2013 v3.1 indirfacebook smiley chat code generator

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 21:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le royaume des rapaces Index du Forum -> territoire des faucons -> nichée des apprentis Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation